Monday, February 25, 2013

A Lot Has Happened Since I Last Posted 4 years ago..WOW

So here I am, almost four years later since I last posted! What a journey I have been on in the nursing world. Here's what I have been up to.

When I started working at the nursing home, I was pregnant, so after 6 months, I went per diem which is another way of saying "a part-time schedule that YOU pick".

I stayed in that position for about a year before transferring to a different facility with the same company that was closer to my home. I went back to full-time for a few months, and then left completely when I received an offer as a Labor and Delivery nurse. (My dream job).

I stayed in that position for about 3 months before I decided night shift wasn't for me, and left to go to a Birth Center. About 6 months later, I received an offer from a large, inner-city hospital asking me to work for them full-time in Labor and Delivery. So here I am, currently working at two different jobs.

I will update more statuses on my journey later.


No comments:

Post a Comment